Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tests and Walks

I had a very relaxing test at Preston hospital yesterday.  Basically I just lay there for half an hour or so with some head gear on whilst a lady sat behind a desk and pushed various buttons.  Hopefully we will know more later in the week.

Meanwhile, physically I seem to be in quite good shape, all things considered.  I have just got back from a surprisingly vigorous walk with Jamie along the river and, although I feel tired, there do not seem to be any other after effects.  But then, the problem is in the brain, not the body!

Don, 15th Feb 2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi Don, good to hear that you are getting out and about - I'm keeping everything crossed for you on the results of the tests.

    Glad to hear also that Jamie is there to ensure you continue your self-imposed regime of punishing Lakeland walks!

    Best,

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl

    Thanks! Don't get too uncomfortable with everything crossed!

    Don

    ReplyDelete