Wednesday 23 March 2011

Hopefully, The Last Posting

Saw the GP again today. Apart from slightly raised cholesterol, all the tests were fine. I told him that I still have short strange episodes followed by cold shivers but they were becoming less intense. Obviously, I am hoping that they continue to improve but they may be something I just have to accept.

The good news is that he is happy for me to travel abroad.
The bad news is that I cannot drive for twelve months!

I expect to see the consultant again in a couple of months but (fingers crossed) there no longer seems any need to keep this blog active. Consequently, this is the last report that I hope to be posting on the subject.

My thanks, as ever, go to the very many of you who have provided such valuable moral and practical support to Margaret and me. You know who you are and we are deeply grateful for it.

Don

2 comments:

  1. See you next month! Hip hip hoorey!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, that was me, Danae.

    ReplyDelete